Walker, stroller, resident, visitor, person with reduced mobility
For your walks we have been labeled “Compagnon de route”. We are engaged.
What is “Compagnon de Route” Reception?
- Offer a welcome and services adapted to traveling companions.
- Identify establishments and places suitable for walking, and thus benefit from appropriate reception and services.
- Compagnon de route is a brand made available to local authorities, tourism institutions and companies involved in the development of tourism.
- These walkers are increasing in number, especially on the developed routes. The objective is to develop this brand in territories offering tourist routes, marked and respecting the national specifications.
La Mandarine: a privileged location
Regarding the loops mentioned and near “La Mandarine”
- GR® de Pays du Massif d’Uchaux (even if for the moment it is not relevant, do not hesitate to talk about it)
- Topoguide “The Haut Vaucluse and the Dentelles de Montmirail … on foot”
• PR 17 Crestaïre – 7.5km – Mornas + fortress
• PR21 Between Mornas and Uchaux – 23 km
• PR19 Tour de Roquecourbe – 6km – Uchaux
• PR18 The wood of the Mountain – 13km – Sérignan-du-Comtat
- On the Provenceguide.com website: Orange Patrimoine, which is currently being created and marked up.
- For customers who also go to Ventoux, there is a specific topoguide that can guide them on their choice of hike and/or way to visit and discover it.
A special welcome for Compagnons de Route
- We adapt to your arrival and departure times, just agree together an arrival time and breakfasts before 8:30 to organize your departure earlier.
- A refreshment will be offered to you on your arrival and a snack to perk you up.
- Car park, the time of your journey (surcharge)
- Washing machine at your disposal on your arrival (surcharge)
- Restaurant on reservation
- And of course swimming pool, spa and massage on reservation (surcharge)
- Picnic to take away for the continuity of your trip
- “A la carte” stay
- Possibility to combine walking and cycling
I am at your disposal before, during and after your tour, do not hesitate to contact me on 06 43 85 36 35
Looking forward to advise you, Nelly