For your bike rides, we have been labeled Accueil Vélo since 2007.
We are committed to the welcome bike charter of course.
What is “Accueil Vélo”?
- Accueil vélo commits professionals to offer a welcome and services adapted to cycling tourists.
- Accueil Vélo allows bicycle tourists to identify establishments and places suitable for the practice of bicycle tourism, and thus benefit from appropriate reception and services.
- Accueil Vélo is a brand made available to local authorities, tourism institutions and companies involved in the development of cycle tourism. There are more and more bicycle tourists, especially on the developed cycle routes. The objective is to develop this brand in territories offering tourist cycle routes, marked out and respecting the national specifications for cycle routes and greenways.
La Mandarine: a privileged location
Our establishment is located at:
- 2 km from the Via Rhôna (easy access exit Piolenc and Jonquières)
- 9 km (13 min) from Orange train station
- 19 km (20 min) for Via Venaissia (Jonquières)
- 9 km (12 min) for mountain bikes Tour pays d’Uchaux
- 68 km (1h20) for the ascent of Mont Ventoux
A special welcome for cyclists
- We adapt to your arrival and departure times, just agree together an arrival time and breakfasts before 8:30 a.m. to organize your departure earlier.
- A refreshment will be offered to you on your arrival and a snack to perk you up.
- Possibility to park your bikes safely, sheltered and closed room (garden hose if necessary to clean the equipment), tool kit, first aid equipment in the event of a puncture.
- Dead garage, the time of your journey (surcharge)
- Washing machine at your disposal on your arrival (surcharge)
- Restaurant on reservation
- And of course swimming pool, spa and massage on reservation (surcharge)
- Picnic to take away for the continuity of your trip
- “A la carte” stay
- Possibility to combine walking and cycling
I am at your disposal before, during and after your tour, do not hesitate to contact me at +33.6 43 85 36 35
Looking forward to advise you, Nelly
La Mandarine: your accommodation on the route from Lapalud to Caderousse
Rent and repair your bike, get a guide
- SPORT AVENTURE
– Thierry Ayme – 1 rue de la République, 84100 Orange
+33 (0)4 90 34 75 08 / (0)6 10 33 56 54
- M BIKE
Cycling repair mobile shop
+33 (0)6 80 54 89 55