La Mandarine offers a pleasant range of leisure activities to practice on site to the delight of young and old.
We are at your entire disposal to organize you a dream vacation.
- Board games
- Reading (magazines available)
- Lounging by the pool or in the garden (hammock or deckchair) or swimming for the bravest (pool 4.5 x 12 x 2 m)
- Fitted children’s corner: small inflatable pool, sand
- Balls for children
- Billiards and table tennis, badminton, ball
- Petanque meetings
It is the traditional sport of Provence … But above all a good opportunity to laugh and get to know!
Meet at the bowling alley in the garden, behind the swimming pool simply armed with your good humor
Every evening, free
- Watercolor workshop for adults and children
- Film evening on request
IN THE SURROUNDINGS
- The good tables near us: it is with pleasure that we will give you our good addresses …
- Come discover …
Lovers of old stones, scenic sites, sports activities (golf, horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, hiking, canoe-kayak) or shopping, you will find your happiness in our beautiful region.
- Tastings in the cellars: Côtes du Rhône, Chateauneuf du Pape, Tavel, Gigondas …
- If you wish, you can visit the region by bike.
- In Piolenc: Museum of the RN 7, circus school of Alexis and Patrick Gruss.
- In Mornas: Medieval castle.
- In Orange: Antique Theater, Arc de Triomphe and Chorégies.
- In Avignon: Its shops and its festival.
- At Isle sur la Sorgue: its antique shops.
- But also: Pont du Gard, Uzès, Ardèche, Camargue…
- Mediterranean beaches at 1 hour